daddy's got a brand new toy

One day, I said to myself I'd like to publish my blog at least once a week. It's a Saturday and the post that I wrote doesn't seem quite there yet and so I'm here to tell you why I've been so preoccupied.


I took most of my Christmas bonus and bought me a super small computer.


Polly Pocket would've been envious.


It's only slightly bigger than a paperback novel...


...and (I heard) weighs only two pounds.


The trackpad's about as big as my thumb.


Good luck, right?


But the monitor's touch screen so it's all good.


I must admit, typing wasn't so easy at first. Blame it on my fat fingers.


But I got used to it and I'm almost back to my regular typing speed.


All in all, it's a fun little machine. I think I'm in love.


Here's where you can get more information about the Astone UMPC. In the meantime, I'll be in my room.

Comments