chang-ge


"welcome to pugnosedbabble... 243 Posts, last published on Sep 30, 2007"

Almost looks like something you'd see at a funeral. My blogs been calling out to me. Speak. Speak, nay Babbbbble...

Lately, I've been craving for change. Something big. Something that'll hit me right smack in the face. I've hit a groove. I have a routine. Sleep at 10. Wake up at 6. Go to work at 7. Log in at 8. Lunch at 12. Log out at 5:30. Taho at 6. Lather, rinse, repeat (if desired). Ugh, now i feel it slowly breaking. Like the first awkward lines at the top of a ripened egg. Yes, it's coming. I can almost taste it coming soon.

Most of life's been spent at the heels of some great parade that I hear but cannot see and this makes me wonder if I'll ever be a part of it. Sun's up and it's coming. The drums gain resonance. It's coming. Shut up it's coming.

I want change. I NEED change. It has to come. It just has to. Question is am I ready for it? Am I ready to chase this change until I no longer feel the thirst for it?

Yawn. Sleep. Itchy. Change the beddings first.

Comments