Face of the Future

If you've ever wanted to see yourself in a different light, you have to try this out.

This morning, the guy who took the picture for my new header left a comment on my blog. He thanked me for using his picture and left a link to his own blog. In one of his older posts, he talked about this really nifty website.

I was so amazed at Face of the Future and the technology they used. Just upload your picture, set it up and voila! Transformation! With a few clicks, you can change your age, gender, race and more.


[click here if you can't see the pictures]


Let me just say, it was such a blast to see me as an Indian man. The site's a little slow but it's bearable. Oh, and you need Java to start morphing. Here's a tip: choose a picture with no background. Based on the demos, I think a black background would be better. If you find yourself with a lot of time to kill, try it out for yourself. Don't forget to share the pictures when you're done!

Comments