the world

it's funny how i find myself in this place right now. it feels like an imagined sky- the one you see in your dreams with five million stars in the sky. but as you step outside, all you see is the dark and some semblance of the moon. the stars are barely visible from the metropolis smog.

i've heard it said so many times that i dont even want to say it but it's true: i am standing at a crossroads. now that i've graduated, the whole world should open up but i'm stuck to the ground, my slippers broken and welded to the concrete. instead of open doors, i hear them banging. i am stuck. what the fuck am i supposed to do?

3 comments

  1. drink ur heart out man! the only way to go. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. scream. That would get someone's attention. Maybe the cops though.....maybe you should just think... I don't know. I think a bottle of snops would be in order but what do I know. Hey, remember me? I like the new decor here but you've always been good at that. Me, I just slap something up and call it good. Well, I'm sure you'll figure something out and write some damn good about it. So, I'll come back later to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi nyl. almi to. lalang. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment