after five million years, i finally made it in front of the laptop with a connection... time to blog!
after being the last healthy person at home, i was glad but that wasn't enough. the minute i had two hours to spare, i dived on my pile of unwatched DVDs. after a very bleak presentation of 'shall we dance', voila! i got a cold... that was two days ago. now, i'm sick at home... reminiscent of my tb days when i'd be absent for weeks at a time...
i went online to get some pictures of game k n b? (ewww) and star circle quest (double ewww) for our educ 203 project... stumbled upon this cool blog HERE and this guy seemed really cool. i felt like i was reading something (bloggish) smart for once...
How to Keep a Healthy Level of InsanityPS... i owe u a story about carlo and circle... i'll tell it next time... when i'm not so lazy
Friday, January 21, 2005
- At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
- Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
- Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
- Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in".
- Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone is over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
- In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors".
- Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".
- Don't use any punctuation marks.
- As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
- Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
- Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
- Sing along at the opera.
- Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
- Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
- Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
- Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard Kim.
- When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won!", "I won!" "3rd time this week!!!!!"
- When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "run for your lives, they're loose!!"
- Tell your children over dinner. "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity...
- Send this e-mail to everyone in your address book, even if they sent it to you or asked you not to send them stuff like this.