sarah jessica parker looks better now. she's still awfully thin but something about her seems better. maybe it's the whole hair situation she had in sex and the city.
the movie feels like how to lose a guy in seven days in a sense that the characters are all conniving and stuff.
zooey deschanel is a goddess. i love her to death.
so far, i haven't seen da vinci yet. i've seen x-men, over the hedge, and failure to launch but still no interest in dan brown's body of work.
updates and other random thoughts
- i got a haircut yesterday. it kinda looks weird. i was trying to fix it this morning and ended up with a mia farrow-esque do. i hope it'll look better when it grows back.
- separation anxiety with my hair. ahhh... i know it's so vain to say that but i do miss my hair and i won't really be like this if i didn't have such an disposition towards barbers.
- xmen was cool. i still want to see gambit. i wonder why he wasn't there.
- nerisa guevara is a poet goddess. i love her to death. (see zooey deschanel) she reminds me of my aunt who used to be part of the NPA sans violence and stuff plus a vibe that jessica zafra only dreams she could have.
- my sisters were ex-nerisa guevara students. i didn't know that i shared this sentiment with people so close to me.
- kelsey grammar is freaky.
- re-reading coelho's veronika decides to die. gaining weird insights i didn't catch the first time i read it.
- got too many things to do.
- thursday is purple uniform day.
- i miss my hair!!!
- dark phoenix is way cooler than jean grey. hotter too.
- famke still freaks me out. blame the late night nip/tuck marathons.
- famke is freaky. wala lang. i said it once before but it bears repeating.
- mystique is hot. we should all strive to be so hot.
- rogue is b-o-boring.
- over the hedge is a less funny shrek.
- why is lindsay's character in just my luck called ashlee. was 'hilary' too common?
- got too many things to do! aaaaaaaaaaaargh!
- i want to go to quiapo. wahhh...
- blah blah blah (19 seemed like an odd number to end)