Wednesday, June 7, 2006

flexing, of course

These past few days, i've been thinking a lot about who i am and who i want to be in the future. Inside me, there is a writer, an artist, a teacher, a lawyer, and all these other people who i want to be and each one is fighting for dominance.

First day of being a teacher was fun. The uniforms are crappy but the responsibility of holding firty-eight people's academic lives is quite thrilling.

Of course I got wasted last night and was late this morning but no one seemed to mind.

Of course I was late but seeing the Superman billboard near our house made me squeal in anticipation. It hits theaters on June 28. I'm so effing excited! What's funny is i've been in eager anticipation since last year. Check this vintage post out. Hahaha Addictions, May 22, 2005

The new Keane album is available for download in that cool site where I get my music from. :D

4 comments:

  1. oh my gawd! ur a teacher? haha. don't know what to say cept congratulations! for me, that was a really brave move.

    u have to tell the site where u got the keane album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, yes i am a teacher and hahaha people never believe me. :D

    i'll send you the link. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have yet to meet your inner-lawyer, but i can't wait. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lance-y, I retired him years ago. haha he's like that spare appendage that evolution phases out. lol

    ReplyDelete