Sunday, November 13, 2005

the one

i'm having a bad day. my student who lost her dad somehow projects her emotional needs on me. it's too much responsibility, especially if the child isn't really in the mood to talk about it and just wants to be held.

i feel ugly today. i don't know why. maybe i'm just lonely.

i've often wondered: how do u know if who you found is the one? well, i figured it out. the one would know this song and understand all its subtleties. it's not a particularly deep song. in fact it's kind of shallow. but still, she'd get it and we'd sing it together when i finally learn how to play a guitar, which i plan to someday, anyways.

Someday / I'll look into her green eyes / And know that she'll come with me / A girl like you // Too many / Things I do not care for / But one thing that I adore / Is a girl like you // I'll always try / To look you in the eye / It's okay / With a girl like you // Tomorrow / I think I'll tell you something / The thing that I haven't said / To a girl like you // And even if / I don't know what the day will bring / Still I can tell most anything / To a girl like you / I'll always try / To look you in the eye / It's okay / With a girl like you / It's okay / With a girl like you / A girl like you

3 comments:

  1. bad day huh? i thought u'll suggest daniel powter. hehe

    rock and roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe that's the only track in his album i think is worth listening to. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i stole that pic from someone else. haha

    ReplyDelete