Sunday, May 15, 2005

trying to explain

i didn't understand you guys last night. i was crying for help and you yourself didn't seem to see through that. i was just quiet. i didn't want to upset you further with my idiosyncrasies. for the first time in my life i just didn't know what to say and i'm sorry if i offended you in any way.

she still hasn't called. i wrote a friggin song for her and she can't even pick up the phone and call me. of course, my pathetic existence would not be complete if i didn't call her several times only to familiarize myself with the ring her phone makes. brrrrrrrng brrrrrrng... you're not picking up. maybe you're out with him having fun.

i'm sorry if i spoke out of line. i'm sorry if i'm not too much fun these days. guess i'm just not myself.

as for you, i really don't know what to tell you. things are weird and i don't really want to fight. i don't know if you meant what you said to me or if you were just in a bad mood. anyway, i'm the guy so i guess i should just adjust to you. but there are times when i don't wanna be the guy. why can't you wear the pants? why can't you adjust to me this time?

i'm tired and sleepless and i want to kill myself. somebody get here and save me.

who cares if you're not coming back? the avenues are lined up with heartaches of past. it's not like a girl leaving a boy is new. but this is the first time the girl, the girl was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment