Friday, May 6, 2005

new tagboard

Subtitled: What an arsehole

I erased my tagboard but this is what you basically missed. I needed a board that would tell me stuff like IP addresses and stuff.

Marse Mindo: Walang kuwentang site ....
to marse mindo: who invited you? dont tag if u're gonna be an arsehole about it. btw, 203.131.168.93 infocom dsl...

This guy named marse mindo totally ruined my day with yet another hate-tag. screw you. i looked you up on the net and you're a total loser with poor grammar.

Hallo Brods dis is Marse of the Phillipines, pls send me a copy of our fraternities contitution and by-laws. Im currently the president of the PLE here at the University of Makati Marse Mindo <esramodnim@yahoo.com>Makati, Phillipines - Wednesday, April 30, 2003 at 10:46:38 (EDT)

University of Makati? I swear, i hate people who ruin everything. now the next time someone googles your name, they'll go here and see how much of an idiot you really are.

All spammers, feel free to spam the shit out of his inbox. gawd, i am extra nasty today.

5 comments:

  1. hehehe! how did you get that? it's from his email? how?
    hehe that's so funny!! he's such an arsehole :)

    "gawd, i am extra nasty today."
    (Nasty Girl-Destiny's Child playing in the background)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he... nasty put some clothes on. actually my stat counter does wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marse Mindo looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i'm willing to bet only marse mindo would say that. get a life, loser. it's been years. stop cyber stalking me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete