Friday, May 6, 2005

i'm glad that's out of the way

I'm glad he's finally out of the way. Gregg is gone. Ha! Take that you stupid Rob-Amber wannabe!

I came up with this interesting conclusion as to why Tom lost immunity for the first time in a long time. If the tie did take place, they would've probably voted him out because he was a threat. If there is a tie, he is automatically immune from elimination that night. That would make Ian vulnerable because he had immunity. Even though that sounds crazy, think about it. Tom's good at everything. He didn't even aim. He just fired. I think he lost the challenge on purpose.

Ian is starting to become a little edgy. I fear I might dislike him soon and go for the underdog Caryn who reminds me so much of Biel. Okay, got a whole day planned for today. I might be back in a while.

By the way, the reason why my posts aren't as frequent or as loaded as before is I got a new journal to air out all my insecurities and stuff. No, it isn't the "I love me anyway" kind. Just a simple recycled paper book-ish thing that i think i've mentioned before. Anyways, I'll see you soon.

I am gravely afraid that my family will read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment